Thursday, August 21st, 2014
To better serve its clients, ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited Miami-based radiocarbon dating laboratory Beta Analytic has revamped its online form. Clients can now send multiple data sets in one form. The form is available in various languages.
– Filling out multiple data sheets is now faster. Users can duplicate any of the added forms and just fill out a new sample code and edit other fields as needed.
– Users can now save all data sheets for future submission.
– They can edit or delete a data sheet before sending the other forms to the lab.
– Users only need to add their contact details and payment information once.
– They can review all data sheets before submission. The new form provides a tabulated summary.
– A video tutorial is provided to show users how to fill out the form. A data sheet guide is also available with detailed description of the various fields.
– Users can interact with client support staff through Live Chat.
Beta Analytic’s online form is available in English, Chinese, German, French, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Turkish.
For inquiries, please email us at email@example.com.
|Contact us for prices|
|Submit Data Sheet Online|
|See Shipment Guidelines|
Carbon 14 Dating Service
Would you like us to track your package?
Are you filling out the online form?
Read about sample material return>
Beta Analytic Other Services
- d13C and d15N
- d18O for carbonates
- d2H and d18O for water