Monday, November 3rd, 2014
Please be advised that our Miami radiocarbon lab and London forwarding facility will be closed during these periods (all dates inclusive):
* Miami lab (USA) – November 27-30, 2014; December 24-28, 2014; and on January 1, 2015
* London office (UK) – December 24, 2014 until January 2, 2015
All packages sent to London during this period will only be forwarded to Miami on January 5, 2015. If you need your results before January 26, 2015, please send your samples directly to Miami. Do not send your samples to our other forwarding facilities.
When sending samples to Miami, please use the following:
– customs declaration: “Geological samples for scientific study – NO COMMERCIAL VALUE – Destroyed during analysis”
– Harmonized Tariff Number or HS code (if required): 280300
– customs and carriage value: USD 1.00
Please use a tracked mail service or courier and email the tracking number to us.
For inquiries, please email us at email@example.com or call +(1) 305-667-5167.
|Contact us for prices|
|Submit Data Sheet Online|
|See Shipment Guidelines|
Carbon 14 Dating Service
Would you like us to track your package?
Are you filling out the online form?
Read about sample material return>
Beta Analytic Other Services
- d13C and d15N
- d18O for carbonates
- d2H and d18O for water